Montessori education provides a nurturing, supportive, and unique learning environment that maximizes each child's opportunity to learn and grow personally and socially in an individualized manner. With Montessori education, children can learn and mature to an extraordinary level, and they do.
Montessori understood that…
- The most important period of life is from birth to the age of six when intelligence is being formed.
- Early stimulation is very important for success in later learning.
- Children learn from an active, hands-on approach that draws on all five senses.
- Learning materials should be interesting, reality-oriented and designed to facilitate self-correcting and the refinement of sensory perceptions.
- Real learning involves the ability to do things for oneself, not the passive reception of knowledge.
- Movement enhances a child’s ability to learn.
- Children take a natural pleasure in learning and that the sense of accomplishment that comes from learning is the basis of self-confidence necessary for independence.
Schedule a Tour
Sign up online or contact the office for an appointment to tour our classrooms.